Friday, August 9, 2013

My name is Juvenal Turatsinze. I am the founder of Africa-Do-Business.com

My name is Juvenal Turatsinze. I am the founder of Africa-Do-Business.com. I am qualified as an Agricultural and Food Engineer and I have a Master's Degree in Development Studies. Currently, I am a Freelance Development Consultant.
My interventions focus primarily on food security, small industry and enterprise development in African countries.
I have 22 years of professional experience of development work in the sectors of food security, rural development, small enterprise development and small industry. I have worked in many African countries, including Cameroon, Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Liberia, Mali, Nigeria, Rwanda, Republic of Congo, Tanzania, Zambia, etc.

I have been actively involved in various programmes funded by major international donors and international agencies, including the European Union, the World Bank, USAID, etc. I have initiated development projects that have fundraised more than USD 50 million for poor African communities.
In my work as a development expert, I have come to the conclusion that Africa will never eradicate poverty by relying mainly on aid, generosity and charity of developed counties. African countries can only come out of poverty if Africans themselves engage in industry, trade and businesses that create wealth by tapping into immense resources available on the continent.
Now, the goal is to Do Business and Trade and not to rely on external Aid; have more African Investment and less Foreign Direct Investment(FDI)...
Let us decide to engage and do business in African countries. It is possible to use the resources we have now to start our own business, make profits, generate income, create employment and ultimately reduce poverty in Africa.

www.africa-do-business.com is now here to guide you to best investment opportunities and best business project ideas for you to start your own business or help someone else to do it.
Please visit us regularly and let others know....
Africans together, Africa will rise!
Juvenal Turatsinze
Founder and Manager

No comments: